Take advantage of the low Canadian dollar.
Our 1981 C&C 36 has undergone an extensive re-configuration and re-fit of the interior to make it more comfortable for living on. Unfortunately health issues have forced us to consider selling her for $42,000 Canadian (~$31,000 US).
* Extending the cabin aft 1 foot: this increases galley functionality with only a minor reduction of cockpit space.
* Moving the head aft to the area of the old, cramped ¼ berth, increasing the head volume and allowing the holding tank to be emptied by gravity feed or pump out. This also allowed for a more functional fore-peak / berth layout, including 2 cedar lined lockers and increased under berth stowage.
* Two new opening port-lights in the fore-peak (formerly only 1). Two opening port-lights at the end of the cabin, facing into the cockpit.
* New Mahogany strip ceilings
* New thru hulls, head (Raritan PH II), hose, holding tank
* New wiring throughout, by Philbrooks Boatyard. Includes new interior LED lights (also prewired for additional lights),VHF radio, engine gauges and controls, Balmar regulator, Newmar charger, Raymarine I50Tridata Display, RaynmarI60 Wind System, Raymar DST8000 Tri-Ducer, etc
* Two new 6 v batteries plus new starting battery
* New forestay to facilitate tacking and anchor handling
* Sail control lines led to cockpit with new clutches, turning blocks, etc.
* Spindrift 10N nesting rowing/sailing dingy
* New Navigator Stove Works Sardine wood burning heater and heat shields
* Origo 2 burner alcohol stove
The boat has a Yanmar 3HM diesel, 3 sails, and had fresh bottom paint in the summer of 2016.
An Insurance survey was conducted on May 23, 2016.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|