Rajmen Enterprises Ltd. dba Victoria Window Cleaning
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24/hour starting
Position High Rise Window Cleaners NOC 6732
Exp. Required: 3 years
Education Required: Secondary School
Victoria Window Cleaning, is seeking a F/T Position for three High Rise Window Cleaners NOC 6732.
We are a locally owned business and have been operating since 1967.
This is a permanent, F/T position which offers various shifts with 40 hrs. / week depending on schedule. Location of work will vary per schedule but is limited to the Lower Vancouver Island Areas.
This position is available immediately.
- Cleaning Interior & Exterior Windows Including Residential & Commercial High Rise Buildings requiring Rope Access Exp.
- Post Construction Window Cleaning.
- Cleaning: Gutter, Pressure Washing, Moss Removal, Awnings.
- Completion of Secondary School;
- Must have min 3 years exp. in cleaning windows on high-rise buildings with logged rope access hours (SPRAT / IRATA)
- Exp. working on a Ladder.
- Physically demanding job.
- Valid driver's licence required.
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently.
- Dependable and have good customer service skills.
This is a high pressure job & requires commitment from the candidate & flexibility to work shifts in all weather conditions as per schedule.
Email: email@example.com Extended Health Care Program (Medical & Dental) after 6 months employment reviewed at interview.
We provide our team with safety equipment, cleaning supplies and use of a company vehicle (during the work hrs. only) we maintain good standings and comply with all WorkSafe BC Regulations.
Assets For The Position:
Ladder Safety Training
WHIMIS / MSDS
Boom Lift Certification
Occupational First Aid
Please send your resumes via email only. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
This position is open to Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|